sabato 7 maggio 2011

Frosted Designs Crop

Good morning scrapbookers, are you ready for a day full of challenges?
I'm at home today (here in Italy is already afternoon), I'm cleaning my house and I'm caring my garden, so today I wear casual, as you can see in this photo.
And you? Show us how you are wearing today and... use that combo color for your scrap project! LO, card as well as home decore. You do not have to use your photo, ok, only the colors!
I show you how I have used my combo: turquoise, cream and a little bit of pink, brown and white:


Now you have to do 2 simple things:

1-Post both them (your photo and your project) on your blog
2-Link it in the correct post on Frosted Design Blog

and you can win this prize:

And more... if you became follower on my blog, and leave a comment to tell me that, you can win another little prize from me (what? it's a surprise!)
Eli

14 commenti:

  1. sorry! I was on late with my post!
    so, who is my new follower, is listed by me!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Eli, your challenge is such a fun, and your lo is fab!
    I laughed so much reading your post and I made my lo for the challenge.
    And it's about time I become a follower of your blog, so here I am...
    TFS!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sooooooo beautiful! I loveeee the butterflies and loving the little leaves! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    RispondiElimina
  4. what a great challenge!! I love what you have done with it and can't wait to have a play myself!! Oh- and I'm a new follower xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  5. wow. i love your layout. the colors are fabulous and that branch is so cool. and such a beautiful photo...
    you did great on the challenge.
    =)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Beautiful layout! Thanks for offering the prize. I'm now a follower. I have celebration blog candy on my blog if you are interested. Kurly-Q

    RispondiElimina
  7. hey!
    you make very beautiful things!
    I have now become a follower!
    hugs

    RispondiElimina
  8. This sounded like a fun challenge. I still might find some time to do it. I was wearing green yellow and black that day. I am a new follower.

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. I loved your challenge, and your shirt!! Awesome LO!! I know I have until Wednesday so I'll try to do something!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  10. What a great idea for a challenge! Wish I had been around to play with that one.
    Lydia

    RispondiElimina