venerdì 4 marzo 2011

my girl

Today I want to show you my first page for Frosted Design. I used an old sketch from Anam for Prima Marketing website, revived recentely by the Scrap with V blog. To finish old supplies, I chose some Basic Grey scraps and stickers and a variety of flowers to match. I made those in orange fabric: I can't believe that they looks decent!

Oggi vi mostro la mia prima fatica per Frosted Design. Ho usato un vecchio sketch di Anam per il sito di Prima Marketing riproposto di recente dal blog Scrap with V.
Sempre sulla vena del far fuori il vecchiume, ho scelto dei ritagli di carte Basic Grey, adesivi sempre Basic Grey e ho aggiunto una serie di fiorellini in tinta. Quelli in stoffa arancione li ho fatti io: da non crederci hanno quasi un aspetto decente!






4 commenti:

  1. Elisabetta- I love those orange flowers and the layout is gorgeous.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Eli... Your LO is fabulous! I love the bold color choices and your embellishments are gorgeous!! Especially those orange flowers!!
    barb :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellisimo!!!!! I love the flowers the design is great. Love it all.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Elisabetta,
    I love this layout! I'm thrilled to be on the DT with you at Frosted Designs.
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    Ann

    RispondiElimina